pROVIDING av technology solutions.
For the education sector.
Create an engaging LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
Over the years, we have installed projectors, interactive whiteboards and audio systems in more than 9,000 classrooms in the UK, both directly and through our partners. At HTS we feel proud to be able to work in schools by helping out with our expertise and quality AV solutions. We provide and install AV equipment and also offer service and maintenance packages.
View the case history for The Lenham School who were after an audio visual solution to make their classrooms tech savvy and engaging for pupils.
Typical Classroom installation.
- A Projector either ceiling or wall mounted, interactive whiteboard and audio system.
- Interactive touch screen displays and audio.
- Interactive projector projecting on a wall or whiteboard.
If your project is different from the examples above, HTS can still help. Speak with one of our experts about your requirements and we will be happy to discuss your project with you.
Typical HALL installation.
We can source, supply and install all the audio visual equipment that you need to transform your school hall. A typical hall installation:
- Audio – a high quality audio system to provide professional sounding solution for many usages – whether it’s a morning assembly or an awards ceremony. A great audio system will make all the difference.
- Visual – The most popular hall system we install is projection. We have a range of bright projectors, which can provide a range of connectivity options. We can also provide and install a range of projection screens at custom sizes.
Around the school.
We can source, supply and install anything audio visual. Whether your school requires:
- Visualisers, Laptops, Ipad’s, tablet charging trolleys and cases we can offer very competitive prices.
- Visitor Entry / Booking Systems – Improve safeguarding at your location by having, live up-to-the-minute visibility of who is on site.
- Digital Signage – A fantastic way to welcome visitors, create a great impression and provide useful information to students and staff.