Signing In & Out... As Easy As 1-2-3!
Replacing those traditional paper-based visitor books, often found on reception desks, EntrySign simplifies the process of signing visitors, staff and students in and out of your site. These systems can even print customised visitor passes and, at the same time, captures important information which can be viewed and used for general detailed reports afterwards.
Designed for education, EntrySign can help you to improve safeguarding within your school, college or children centre. With sections for Visitors, Staff and Pupils (all optional), EntrySign will provide you with a clear, instant and accurate view of exactly who is on your site at any given time.
All EntrySign systems include front screen customisation featuring your company logo, colour schemes and even accreditation logos.
Main Features At A Glance...
- Quick and easy visitor management with self service sign in/out
- Optional visitor policy acceptance page prior to signing in
- Optional photo & signature capture with photo ID badge printing
- Ability to pre-book expected visitors for even quicker sign-in
- Authorised visitors section for governors, supply staff etc.
- Staff sign in /out plus optional staff ID-card bolt on
- Fast staff sign in /out with the staff ID-card bolt on
- Record & monitor staff CRB numbers and expiry dates
- Track pupil late & absences with optional pass printing
- Lunch choice options for late pupils
- Event management allowing visitors to sign-in to events
- Comprehensive back-office suite for administration & reporting
- Search for visitors by name, company or vehicle registration number
- One-click fire evacuation report
- Simple to use with an intuitive user interface
- Low running costs – no printer ink – just sticky labels
- Integrates with existing door-access-control systems
- Variety of mounting options including wall or desk-pole brackets or kiosk
- Installation carried out by fully qualified installation engineer
Warranty & Software Support
3-Year hardware warranty and 12 month comprehensive
hardware & software support included as standard for education customers.
All EntrySign hardware supplied to education customers is covered by a 3-Year warranty. In addition a 12-Month comprehensive hardware and software support package is included with every EntrySign™ system meaning your system includes full telephone and remote support, plus on-site support where necessary giving you complete peace of mind.